Monday, March 16, 2009
















well, I am so far off track, I have decided to start fresh and go 365 days from now ..........my dad passed away 3 weeks ago and life has been kind of a blur since. we had to get plane tickets for 5 of us to fly from Pennsylvania to Alaska within a few days, which was stressful enough, but then dealing with the funeral, family, friends etc has been exhausting. i'm in a pretty good place with it now, and throughout the days I am feeling very blessed to have had such a warm and loving Dad who affected so many people in a positive way. I do fine until bedtime, and it seems to catch up with me there every night. So, i tend to put off bedtime, which means I am not getting as much sleep as I should.....anyway, here are a couple photos for now, and I will try to get myself in gear to stick with it daily! the young picture of my dad is from when he was in the coast guard up in alaska for the very 1st time- it totally grabbed him by the heart and he moved up there 4 more times during his life! It has a special hold on me too, and I know someday i will end up back there.

No comments:

Post a Comment